COVID-19 What we’re doing to ensure your safety.
To ensure Venalis Real Estate operates at the highest levels of compliance and safety, all our agents are certified “Covid-19 Compliance Officers”. It is of the utmost importance to us that our staff and clients remain safe at all times. We strictly adhere to all recommendations by Government and the HSE.
The Property Regulator and leading representative organisations have published a ‘Joint Sector Protocol for Property Services Providers’ safety document, the aim of which is to facilitate the safe reopening of the property market in Phase 2 (8th June 2021 onwards).
The comprehensive new safety Protocol document was jointly developed by the Institute of Professional Auctioneers and Valuers (IPAV), the Society of Chartered Surveyors Ireland (SCSI), and the Property Services Regulatory Authority, (PSRA) and was shared with the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government. A copy of this protocol document is available to download here – https://www.ipav.ie/sites/default/files/industry_psp_protocolv2.pdf
The Protocol is applicable to Valuers and all PSP’s for the auction, sales, lettings, valuations and property management environment and for both residential and commercial property.
The key objective of this new Protocol is to facilitate the safe operation of the property sector.
Under the Protocols, the following actions are required amongst others:
- Check that the parties are not ill, self-isolating or under quarantine before arranging and attending.
- A COVID-19 Questionnaire must be completed and returned to Venalis Real Estate before any viewings can take place.
- We will ensure that as many doors and windows are open as possible. Viewers will also be encouraged not to touch surfaces and to notify the agent if they have done so.
- Viewings may be attended by two people from different households, or four people from the same household (in addition to one agent).
- Arrange to have all touchpoints of the property such as benchtops and door handles, wiped down with appropriate cleaning products.
- Have hand sanitiser available at the entry of the property.
- HSE COVID-19 signage will be displayed.
- Observe social distancing protocols of staying 2 metres away from others where possible.
- Maximum 15 minutes inspection time.
- All touchpoints of the property will be wiped down with appropriate cleaning products.
These strict guidelines will be adhered to by all of our staff and all viewers will be requested to adhere to the same guidelines.
We conduct 360 Tours of all our properties and virtual guided viewings are available on request. All physical viewing must be by appointment only.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.